- Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
- For what purposes do we process your personal data?
- Who has access to your personal data?
- What cookies does When Objects Work use?
- My account
- What about links to other websites and social media?
- How are your personal data protected?
- Who can you contact in order to exercise your rights of access, correction or objection?
2. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
When Objects Work is the party responsible for the processing of your personal data.
3. For what purposes do we process your personal data?
- A/ In order to answer your questions and exchange information
If you ask us questions by telephone or e-mail, we will process your personal data in order to respond to your question. For this we can process data such as your name, your company name, your position, your e-mail address, your telephone number, your correspondence with When Objects Work and all other personal data that you provide to us that can be relevant for answering your question. Depending on the individual case, these data are processed on the basis of your request to take steps for concluding a contract, on the basis of the execution of a contract to which you are a party, or on the basis of When Objects Work legitimate interest in informing you about its activities.
- B/ For the technical and functional management of our website
We process personal data for the technical and functional management of our website, in order to personalise the website and to ensure that the website is easy to use. For this we can process statistic data such as your IP address, the pages you visit, the browser you use, the websites you visited earlier, geographical data such as your location, your preferred language and the time and duration of your visit. We do this e.g. by using cookies. See also question 5: what cookies does When Objects Work use? These data are processed on the basis of When Objects Work legitimate interest in improving its websites and protecting against cyber attacks and so on.
- C/ For marketing purpose
We use Google AdWords Remarketing and Facebook Remarketing to advertise When Objects Work across the Internet. AdWords and Facebook remarketing will display ads to you based on what parts of the When Objects Work website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your web browser. This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer or mobile device. The cookie is used to indicate to other websites that ‘This person visited a particular page, so show them ads relating to that page.‘ Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
4. Who has access to your personal data?
When Objects Work can share your data with other systems associated with When Objects Work. In addition, When Objects Work calls upon third parties to perform certain (processing) activities, such as hosting the website, the management of mailing lists, backups of so called ‘mirror servers’. Personal data are not provided to other parties, unless this should be required by law or a court order.
5. What cookies does When Objects Work use?
Cookies are small text files that are installed by your browser. They contain information such as the language preference of the visitor, so that he or she does not have to enter this information again during a subsequent visit to the same website. Some cookies ensure that a website has a sharp graphic appearance, others that a website application works correctly. If you wish to block cookies, you can do so via your browser settings.
When Objects Work uses several types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: they facilitate and personalise your website visit and your user experience.
- Analytical cookies (of third parties): they collect information in order to evaluate and improve the content of our website (e.g. Google Analytics cookies).
These cookies collect information on your computer and your visit to our website, such as your IP address, the pages you visit, the browser you use, the websites you visited earlier, geographical data such as your location, your preferred language and the time and duration of your visit.
6. What about links to other websites and social media?
7. How are your personal data protected?
When Objects Work strives to protect your personal data as well as possible by means of technical and organisational measures, such as firewalls and secure servers. Only the most necessary personal data will be saved on the website, and the data will be exchanged with our intern administration system (intranet) via a secured connection (API).
8. Who can you contact in order to exercise your rights?
You are entitled to request access – at no expense – to the personal data that are processed by When Objects Work, to have them corrected or to object to having them processed for direct marketing purposes.
If the processing of your data is based on consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing done prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
You can send the above request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the above-mentioned address. When Objects Work cannot process your request without proof of your identity.